Christian took the time to answer a few questions that have been asked:
1. Language is coming. Iraqi dialect is weird. But I'm getting used to it (I kind of have to!).
2. Writing isn't an issue; it's reading and speaking that I am having to work on. The Arabic Book of Mormon is written like the Quran in terms of lettering, which makes it difficult. The Elder's Quorum president, Bro. Seba, has had difficulty reading it and he's a native.
3. The temple is in La Jolla, which is about 30-40 minutes away by car. Speaking of, only 3-7 more weeks until we get a car!
4. El Cajon is more like Lehi and Orem. (I had asked him if El Cajon is a suburb similar to Sandy and Murray where they are so connected you can't tell the difference or if they are more spread apart)
5. (What have you been doing to stay fit) Running. Lots and lots of running.
6. What is fun? How do I fun? :P Yes, it's a lot of fun. Even in companionship study we'll play off of each other sometimes and see what happens.
It's good to hear that Christian is getting along with his companion and enjoying the work he is doing.