Tuesday, March 3, 2015

San Diego Mission Office Visit


Over the last weekend, I had the opportunity to be in San Diego for a Color in Motion 5K event. I am a contractor for this company and travel to most of their events. I knew when Christian received his call that I'd be in San Diego the week of Feb. 28 and that although it would be tempting, I wouldn't go searching for him. If however, he was able to come volunteer at our event (because the missionaries sometimes do) then that would be totally acceptable and I'd take him to dinner. He wasn't in a position to come to the event so I didn't get to see him.
However, I did drop a package off at the mission office for him. I was able to take a brief tour of the mission office and talk to the missionaries working there. I didn't take a lot of photos, but this one is of the mission office building.

- Christian's Dad






No comments:

Post a Comment